Saturday, September 17, 2011

Italy: Serendipity in La Serenissima

photo, Dan Ryan

I am in Venice today! I'll be in traveling through Italy for the next few weeks and will try to keep you all posted. As always, I'll keep a special eye out for tutte le cosa bella (all things beautiful)! I'm very excited to see all of the Bellinis, Georgionis, Veroneses, Titians and Tintorettos... and I think I hear Peggy Guggenheim calling me... and so is Vivaldi... or was that Harry? When one travels with an open heart and mind one never knows what sort of treasures one will unexpectedly come upon... Serendipity in la Serenissima. 


So perhaps there is beauty in these damn ugly pigeons after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!