Monday, September 19, 2011

Italy: Venice


photo, Diane Carnevale

We had one more enchanting day in Venice yesterday that included palaces, prosecco, churches, gondolas, wine, gelato, seafood, wine and the ubiquitous molta touristas in the piazza. I did mention the wine, didn't I? I bought a gorgeous ostrich skin handbag (calfskin, really) ... my new Venice bag! I bought a red "Venice" bag 6 years ago when I was visiting Venice... Seems like a tradition, eh? This photo shows where were were waiting for our vaporetto (water bus) to take us to the train station. I love the pseudo Chihuly-esque glass ball sphere here, and the über cool wooden water taxi, which, by the way, is about the same color as my new handbag. Just saying. (see photo of bag below.) Currently we are on the high speed train heading to Rome. More from there, Ciao bella!
Click to enlarge!

photos, Dan & Diane


My new Venice bag!


1 comment:

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!