Sunday, September 25, 2011

Italy: Ancestors from Pico, Italy


We drove from the winding Amalfi coast towards Tuscany and along the way stopped in a litle town in between Rome and Naples called Pico, in the Casserta region. This is where my Italian great grandfather was born in the late part of the 18th century. His son Anthony immigrated to Beverly, Massachusetts and his son Rudy was my father. We had done some research and found out that there is a street named after this ancestor of mine, and I was delighted to actually find this "Via Carnevale" street sign! Below is my twin brother David (whose middle name is Anthony, by the way) and me under the street sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!