Sunday, June 2, 2013

Just what the Doc ordered!


First bramble smash of the season! The heat is on with temps relentlessly in the 90s, and these drinks are just what the doctor ordered. Dr. Osterizer that is... my blender! I make mine different than Bon Appetit mag recipe though, using the aforementioned blender instead of mere muddling, and adding club soda. I whizz up berries, sugar water (made with half stevia, half sugar) and lemon / lime juice in Dr. O to make a thick yummy berry syrup which I keep in the fridge. Then when I want to make a drink, all I have to do is add the syrup, vodka, club soda, and ice. Then I just stir and sip. Aahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!