Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo!


The 5th of May seems like a muy buéno excuse to make a frosty margarita, and I even have loads of fresh lime juice on hand. Por qué, you may ask? Well... I recently bought dozens of limes from the 'less than perfect' rack at the grocery market. They were ridiculously cheap, and their only crime was being smaller than usual. So I did what any well prepared Bar Goddess would do... I juiced those baby limes and froze them in itty bitty ice cube trays. Now I am super prepared to whip up a 'rita (Preferably with Patron tequila, sí?) or perhaps a minty Mojito at the drop of a Mexican hat. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!