Monday, September 24, 2012

Think zinc


I am so in love with anything from Restoration Hardware, and was wildly delighted when their latest, um, catalog, arrived in my mailbox. The September Vogue has nothing on this catalog for girth and weight—it's the biggest catalog I've ever seen! When I flip through the pages of this pulp behemoth, I find myself singing "these are a few of my favorite things" from the Sound of Music. The gorgeous zinc outdoor objêts shown in the photo above make my heart sing, and my wallet shout, "not today dear," though I must confess to buying a few of them over the years when I've caught a good sale. I have also found similar zinc objêts at Homegoods. It's all about the drama daahling, so I always look for oversized pieces. If you are on a budget, you can also do wonders with zinc chalkboard paint for "the look."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!