Friday, November 29, 2013

Wicked good turkey sandwich



Got leftovers? Me too. I think I might enjoy a leftover turkey sandwich more than the actual Thanksgiving meal, and I'm absolutely certain that everyone's idea of the perfect leftover turkey sandwich is quite different. What's your style? Should it be with cranberry sauce or without?… On white, wheat or rye?… Toasted?… Grilled?… Warm and open-faced with gravy? … Avocado-cheese-tomato-sprouts?! OK, I'll stop—I know the list could go on and on. One of my favorite turkey sandwiches is actually pretty ordinary, with just whole grain bread, a slathering of Hellman's mayo, and maybe some Boston bibb lettuce. But another one of my favorite turkey sandwiches is with the ingredients you see above, made with cranberry pecan bread, cranberry mustard, goat cheese, a few extra pecans for crunch, and some arugula leaves. Wicked good sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!