Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sea graphics




I created these sea themed graphics for an upcoming show at the Gallery Della-Piana called "Down to the Sea. . ." When I visit Elissa's gallery I am always impressed by the eclectic collections of art she has there. These graphics literally appeared in my head as a dream the morning after one such visit. The dreamy colors and the electronic "sketches" developed quickly, but the execution of the graphics took days to complete. I had them printed and plan to frame them in a snappy modern frame of some sort.  

POSTSCRIPT: The top graphic sold at the gallery show but the other two are still available. Contact me if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!