Monday, August 13, 2012

London 2012

 Photo: AP Photo/Martin Meissner

So that was that then. It's been quite a run for England with the wedding, then the Jubilee, and now the Olympic games. I have to admit that I watched more of the games than I usually do, being that I don't care for watching team sports (Too much spitting... what's up with that?!), but I really enjoyed watching individuals competing for their lifelong goals. I don't even want to admit how many times I teared up with all of those Olympic dreams stories. C’mon, you did too. Opening ceremonies aside (I cringed a lot during those), and although I thought it had a the worst Olympic font ever (looked like slanted masking tape) the worst logo (that pink thing), and the most bizarre mascots (creepy even), overall I thought it was well done London! The royals are always fab and Boris is the coolest Mayor I've seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!