Sunday, March 18, 2018

Room Interiors #1


Inspired by the pages of Veranda, Elle Decor and Traditional Home magazines, here is the first in a series watercolor sketches of room interiors. I am always so enchanted by slick pages of generously spacious rooms filled with interesting furniture, various colors and textures and gorgeous artwork, which is far from my small and cluttered little "Mouse House.” A girl can dream, can't she?

Back in 2009 I made 365 little watercolor paintings of chairs and journaled them on my blog called Chair Du Jour. Click here for the link! I am not quite that ambitious these days to do a daily watercolor sketch, so I will have to settle for an occasional room interior, when the mood strikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here. If you don't have any of the accounts listed, select "Name/URL" and just put your name. Thanks!